Quality & ISO
"We are committed to provide futuristic all encompassing enterprise solutions through advances in Technology, Processes, Training and Customer Relations, and compliance to all Statutory and regulatory requirements"
- Provide innovative enterprise solutions on time, specifically designed and optimized to customer environment.
- Achieve continual improvement in process efficiency.
- Enhance customer experience and satisfaction through excellence in solutions offering.
- Empower employees in the entire value chain to achieve desired objectives.
ABS India is ISO 9001 : 2015 certified since 2005 At ABS India, we pursue a relentless focus on quality in everything we do. We are ISO-certified and have completed all norms of ISO registration across all functions, internally.
Being ISO-certified means the International Organization for Standardization has deemed us a company that demonstrates a quality management system and is committed to ensure every customer receives products and services of the utmost quality.
ISO-certification also mandates us as an organization that continually measures the effectiveness of its processes from time to time and ensures its quality policy and objectives are met.
ABS India is OHSAS certified organizations based on OHSAS 18001 : 2007 standards.
OHSAS 18000 is an international occupational health and safety management system specification. Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that helps organizations to: identify and control health and safety risks; reduce the potential for accidents; aid legal compliance and improve overall performance.
BS OHSAS 18001 specifies requirements for an OH&S management system to help an organization develop and implement a policy and objectives, which take into account legal requirements and information about OH&S risks. It applies to all types and sizes of organizations and accommodates diverse geographical, cultural and social conditions.
ABS India is EMS Certification organization
Organization is working on ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) process. ABS India is committed for contributing to environmental wellbeing. The organization has EMS policy and objectives towards internal and external environmental interests.
ABS India Pvt. Ltd., is committed to :
- Conserve Natural resources like water, Electricity and packaging materials
- Prevent pollution by implementation of best practices in materials and processes
- Compliance to all applicable legal and other requirements
- Continual improvements in the performance of Environmental Management System